Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer of Baseball

Like last year (even with Isaac's broken collar bone), Elijah and Isaac played ball again this year. They both moved up to the next age bracket: Elijah moving to coach-pitch baseball, and Isaac t-ball with coach pitch at the end of the season. It was a lot of fun watching the boys improve on their skills. We were at the ball field A LOT (sometimes 3 times a week), but had a great time. I realized while posting this that I for some reason didn't take pictures of Elijah actually playing (sorry, E!). I guess every time I remembered to bring the camera it was for Isaac's games!







Isaac with cousin Noah. They had a great time being on the same team again this year.


Elijah with his team for their end of season party--not a super picture--but Elijah is sitting on the right side with the sunlight on his face.


Elijah with his coach

No comments:

Post a Comment