Here are some pictures of our growing Joshua--17 months old. I just loved these pictures because they tell of his fun personality. Just wanted to share!
That's so funny that Janet said he looks so different from his brothers. I was actually going to say that he looks so much like the whole family! I mean, he is definitely his own cute little person, but he just fits in! Even if I had never seen him before, I feel like I could look at him and say, "Yep, that's a Johnson!" Which, of course, means that he's super cute, sweet, and tons of fun. We love you guys!
He's so cute. He also looks so different from his brothers. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny that Janet said he looks so different from his brothers. I was actually going to say that he looks so much like the whole family! I mean, he is definitely his own cute little person, but he just fits in! Even if I had never seen him before, I feel like I could look at him and say, "Yep, that's a Johnson!" Which, of course, means that he's super cute, sweet, and tons of fun. We love you guys!
ReplyDelete