Monday, May 11, 2009

Up and Running

Well, I finally started one. It takes us a while to catch up in regard to technology, and just as we feel that we have caught up, we realize how far behind we really are.

I think I'll enjoy posting thoughts, convictions, and pictures of our growing brood. Oh yeah, pictures of my incredible deals at Publix too. Which is why I started a blog today because of my trip to Publix today. It was great. And I had a great cashier too, which is why I'll probably go at the same time every week, so that I'll get her.

Anyway, check back often, although with homeschooling, doing the books for our business, keeping up with 3 boys, doing the laundry....

We'll see how often I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! This is awesome--a blog from the most beautiful family ever! You KNOW the only reason I haven't kidnapped one of them is because I have my own now. I can't wait to read your updates and see what the Lord is doing with you all. What an inspiration and a blessing you are to me.

    Jamie :)

    ReplyDelete